1. Spot ‘n’ Jot provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Spot ‘n’ Jot. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules apply to your use of our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Spot ‘n’ Jot and no other use is permitted.
2. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Spot ‘n’ Jot; Copyright Spot ‘n’ Jot 2002. All rights reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Spot ‘n’ Jot’s prior written permission.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Spot ‘n’ Jot. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
4. Spot ‘n’ Jot may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this site and voluntarily submit information in contacting Spot ‘n’ Jot. Spot ‘n’ Jot may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site.
5. Spot ‘n’ Jot’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
6. Spot ‘n’ Jot assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Spot ‘n’ Jot’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but Spot ‘n’ Jot has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Spot ‘n’ Jot.
7. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Spot ‘n’ Jot or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
8. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
9. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Spot ‘n’ Jot disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Spot ‘n’ Jot be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Spot ‘n’ Jot has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
10. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in the U.S. and in other areas where that language is spoken. If you require information in other languages about Spot ‘n’ Jot Worldwide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of this site is limited to persons over the age of 18.
11. Spot ‘n’ Jot’s headquarters are in San Francisco. This site as well as these rules are subject to the laws of the State of California and the USA, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the State of California.
12. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
13. Spot ‘n’ Jot reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.